Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New in! - Sparkles!


 Hey guys!
Really quick post today! Here are some of my latest purchases! I know, I know, your eyes hurt from this picture but you know me- if it sparkles than there is nothing on this world that can stop me from buying it. I'm doing some pre-fall shopping and I'm really trying to save money and don't spend a lot on clothes and accessories since I'm going to university in less than a month, so what you see here worth about 25 dollars.

 This year I really surprisingly wanted a pair of slipper shoes. And I say "surprisingly" because until now I wasn't a big fan of them and I always wore flats or balerinas. But I saw them in a couple fall collections and I kinda started to like how they look so I got them as a little challenge to myself- can I make them work for my style and how exactly.. I already have some fall outfits planed with them so stay tuned!

 The neckless I bought the same day. I just had a quick glance over it and don't even remember what happened. Everything went really fast and in one moment it was in my hands and in the next I was at the pay desk buying it. :) Ahh sweet memory loss (that's what I call it infront of my mother :D) There was just a little problem with the color of one of the stones, so I DIY-ed it today adding some white nail polish, and I think this was it looks even better.

 Now I just have to tell you about the starkly thing you see on the bottom. This may be my best sale find for the whole year! This is actually a sequin blazer that I got from H&M. I was just passing by the store and went in just to look around. And thank God I did! The blazer was hidden by a lot of (let me just say) very ugly clothes but I have a good eye and if I see even a little spark of something I dig to the end. And there it was! Not only it was the last piece left but it was discounted from 50$ to 10$! TEN DOLLARS guys! I would have rather die than leave the store without it. Well I'm still alive, as you can see, and I'm getting ready to rock this bad boy on some college party this fall :)

See you soon again!
Keep it Classy!

7 comments:

  1. Страхотни неща, Ивс! Обувките са много сладки! :)
    Да ти кажа честно, има няколко магазина, които съм набелязала да наобиколим в търсене на находки като бъдещи колежки :)

    Целувки, Прес :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. А така, а така! Ех как се ентусиазирах! Това да се чува! Тъкмо се бях притеснила, че не знам почти никакви магазини в София, и от около седмица бявно изпадам в луда паника :D
      Малко остана, скоро ще се налага да си водим blogger to blogger лекции и курсове за подкрепа и взаимопомощ :D

      Delete
  2. Love this pretty sunny necklace and the shoes are so chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Страхотни неща, имам нужда от повече "statement nеcklace"-и..

    http://powderyourfacewithsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the slipper shoes and the blazer looks amazing! I can't wait to see it properly!
    Following you now :) keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, sweetie ^_^

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)