Monday, June 24, 2013

Turkey - sun and sea!

 Hey girls!
Finally had some free time between all the exams so I decided to share with you my pictures from my trip to Turkey! It was one very different adventure, but I had a lot of fun and I made a lot of good memories :) So here are a small part of my looks during my week in Marmaris, Kusadasi and Istanbul!

We had so much fun on the yacht in the bay of Marmaris! It was amazing! Well amazing until the point when I found out that I suffer from seasickness :D But anyway, let's leave the not-so-good memories behind. 






Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment below and
Keep it Classy!

2 comments:


  1. Hey doll,
    I just wanted to see whats going on on your blog and to say hey,and I have to admit you are growing and becoming better. Great blogspot! Wanted to let you know that I host a great giveaway, you have the chance to win 100$ coupon.
    Wish you a successful week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    Persunmall Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)