Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Beauty Box by Pinks.bg!

 Hey sweethearts!
Gosh half of the year is gone and I feel like my blog got on a few spiderwebs and some dust.. Yeah I've been silent for quite some time, but it was a hell of a half year so I don't even know where to begin to tell you!
 This pretty little box that I got today seems like a good start!

As you know if you follow any beauty bloggers, there are all kind of beauty boxes around the world and you must have heard of the Glossybox at least. Simply said this is monthly beauty subscription service, which delivers a few beauty samples wrapped in a beautiful box. In Bulgaria we didn't have these before a year or so. The first company that tried to offer boxes wasn't very good at it, the products were not worth it and it was way overpriced. In the end a lot of people were left disappointed. And then this company pop up and offered the Beauty box for just 5 euro. You must admit that's a pretty good deal breaker!
 If you follow me from the start you must have noticed that I'm not a beauty expert. I hardly put on any different make up than my usual daily routine- mascara, sheer lip blam and some black eyeliner. End of it. It was not a while ago when I owned just 2 lipsticks that were, on top of everything, blood red! I mean now I own 5 :D but my point was that I'm not a know-it-all in the make up zone. So I was kind of worried about what will I do with the products if I order the box, but look at it- it's so sweet I was ready to take the rick! :) Turns out I made a good choice. There is nothing scary in the box.. well partly - I'm still not sure what should I do with the micellar water :D


За текст на български, натиснете бутона- 





Now here is what's inside! / А сега ето какво има вътре!

1 simple of the Valentina by Valentino fragrance
1 simple of the Carolina Herrera CH MAN sport

3 simples of Kerastase hair products

1 simple of the Delarom's exfoliating face mask

3 mini products by Bioderma
 
1 real size lipstick by Inglot Freedom system №20

and a couple of perfume candy that can't wait to try!
  
Now, you know I'm not a beauty blogger (SHOCKING right? :)) I think we covered that topic above, but if you want I can try to make a review of the products after I try them. Just let me know in the comments and I'll do my best. Who knows- maybe I'm better at beauty blogging rather than at fashion blogging :)

И така, знаете че аз не съм бюти блогър (Шокиращо, нали! :)) Мисля че вече уточнихме тази част по- горе, но ако искате мога да пробвам да направя ревюта на продктите, след като ги пробвам. Просто ми пишете в коментарите и ще се постарая. Кой знае, може да съм по- добра в блогването за козметика, отколкото за мода :)



Hope you are having a sunny week! 
I'm working on my blogging habits so expect to see new post very soon!
Until then
Keep it Classy!

9 comments:

  1. Ивс, много се радвам, че най-после се завърна в блогър пространството! Искам да ти каж, че твоята рокля също беше прекрасна и много добре направена! (Гледах Facebook) Надявам се да си изкарала хубаво празниците свързани с края на училище :) Вече те следвам и на Instagram :D

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot of cute stuffs! Wanna try Kerastase ones!
    What about following each through GFC and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed back hun <3
      If you want we can also follow via Lookbook! :)

      Delete
  3. Страхотна кутия, наистина много хубави тестери. Аз наскоро си купих шампоанът на Kerastase и Bioderma H2O. Много съм доволна и от двете. Страхотен блог ;)

    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Благодря ти! Сега ставам още по- нетърпелива да изпробвам шампоанът, така че скоро сигурно ще споделя мнение за него :)

      Delete
  4. This box seems to be a good deal, we also had one in Italy and I tried it but it was just like yours, too expensive for what it truly gave out ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my $30 gift card Giveaway on Chicnova, Open worldwide until June, 17th !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog,beauty!♡
    Follow me and i will follow u back!
    http://lamourdesoibysm.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6841269/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)