Sunday, April 7, 2013

New In - April



 Hey girls!
Just a quick post to show you some of my new stuff. I'm gonna be leaving for Slovenia in a week and I'm getting ready for the trip! Those past months have been absolutely crazy and I can't wait to get things normal again so I would be able to post more.

Sunglasses: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Watch: Local shop
Pink 2in1 mirror and brush (travel size :] )
Rimmel Stay Made powder 
White peplum top - Zhidan (my mother sew it)


Also I have Instargam now and you can follow me - ivs_yord



Also check out this beautiful sunglasses from SmartBuyGlasses!
Aren't they amazing! I want them so much! Wish me luck to win them in the "The Little Magpie" giveaway!

Have a great week, don't forget to smile and 
Keep it Classy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    Please check out mine:)
    If you want we can follow each other here, on bloglovin
    and GFC ?
    Let me know
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there :) http://itsyaboykorki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice :) http://itsyaboykorki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)