Saturday, February 9, 2013

New In - Jewelry

H&M ring & earrings
 Hey, hey!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Here is quite cloudy and rainy and I can't take nice pictures so I decided to show you some of my new jewelry. I won't lie if I tell you that I rather buy accessories than clothes :) The more and the shinier - the better! 

Rings - Local shops

If you follow me ооди a long time than you know that rings are my little guilty pleasures! I just looove all kinds of rings (especially the ones with big rocks ;]). Those three are my recent favorites. At first I bought the red one but I liked it sooo much that I got back to the store and bought the black one. And then a few days later me and my best friend exchanged Christmas presents and she got me the one with the white rock! I was so happy! I knew that she was going to give me some kind of jewelry but to pick me the same ring! How can I not love her! :)

DIY Earrings
Harper's Bazaar Jan- Feb Bulgaria
H&M neon bracelet
DIY spike bracelets
DIY knitted spike bracelet


















Today I "got hit" by a creative wave so I made this black knitted spike bracelet and the bigger golden spikes bracelet. So now I have 3 spike bracelets and I can't be more happy about it especially knowing that I made them myself :)

So thank you for visiting! Have a wonderful start of the week!
Keep it Classy!

8 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful earrings, this is such a stunning jewellery haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. къде ги намери тези шипчета? Къде ли не търсих в Бургас, но не мога да открия.Гривната с плетката и шиповете е страхотна, браво

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the bracelets!!


    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing rings. :)
    Thanks for a lovely comment, following you now. :)

    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful jewelry! I really love your spiked bracelets :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Всичките са много хубави! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really lovely! Great job. :)
    xx

    Pink Fox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)