Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is in the air ♥

 Hey sweethearts!
Happy Valentine's Day! Be with your love one and show them how much you care about them not only today, but all year long!
 In Bulgaria we don't usually celebrate Valentine's Day and today for us is Saint Trifon the Pruner Day- the Bulgarian holiday of vine-growers and wine-makers. Basically is a holiday of the wine :) And as you know love and wine come together, so it's double holiday for us.






 After I saw like a thousand posts and outfits about Valentine's day, I decided to make one myself. I wanted to make an outfit that's light and airy, because as in love you don't want to feel like you're suffocating, but to feel free and loving. This dress does this to me but after all it's still February and it's quite chill outside so I put on my absolutely favorite piece this winter- the warmest and coziest cardigan I own! Some lipstick, jewelry and I'm ready to go! Except that I'm not going anywhere tonight :D I'm gonna stay home and watch my favorite movie "Moulin Rouge!" as I do every year on this day. It's kind of tradition for me and I can't wait to play the movie and watch Ewen and Nicole one more time!


Dress: Zhidan
Cardigan: Cubus
Thank you for visiting! And thanks so much for the lovely comments- you are the best!
Keep it Classy!

9 comments:

  1. Много нежен и романтичен аутфит! Харесва ми много!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! thank you for featuring my earrings!! enjoy them, and enjoy your Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. изглеждаш страхотно! Много сладка жилетка :)
    Надявам се да си си прекарала страхотно на Трифон Зарезан или Свети Валентин ( което предпочиташ :D)
    Целувки, Прес :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so nice! Fantastic dress! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fajny post :D

    + obserwuję i liczę na rewanż ;dd

    http://fashion-music-my-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting blog!

    Would like to follow each other on GFC, FB, Twitter or Bloglovin?

    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    have blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)