Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! ~ Happy First Birtday Keep it Classy!


  Happy New Year sweethearts! I wish you an amazing year full of laughter, joy, smiles and love! May all your wishes come true (and if they don't- make them come true)!

   Today is also a big day for the blog! Keep it Classy is now one year old! I can't believe how fast the time has passed! It's been a wonderful journey for me and I want to thank everyone who visited, commented or followed the blog! Thank you for being with me this past year, hope I'll see you around this 2013 as well!


And now here is the last outfit of 2012 and the first one of 2013!

 Sweater: Tally Weijl
Jacquard skirt: Zhidan
Coat: Zhian
Ring: Local shop
Bracelet: DIY
Necklace: Vintage 

Thank you for visiting! Happy 1 year..
KEEP IT CLASSY! 

8 comments:

  1. you look very good!
    happy new year!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Честита Нова Година и на теб, Ивс!
    Пожелавам ти да си все толкова усмихната и позитивна и с невероятни и интересни аутфити :)
    Честит рожден ден и на сладкия ти блог!
    Сигурна съм, че си си прекарала едно страхотно посрещане на НГ, защото аутфитът ти е страхотен! Много ми харесва полата и платото. Особено палтото е уникално и като цвят и като дизайн :)

    Целувки, Прес

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, is beautiful!!! check out my blog: http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/
    I follow you, you folloe me too????? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too! Love your look and my fave piece is your brocade skirt. Great way to style it.

    Karen,xx
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Skirt!
    Cute Look!
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Честита Нова година и на теб! И...честит рожден ден на блога ти! ;)
    Полата е уникална!! Изобщо целият аутфит е страхотен.

    xx,Nastia

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, I really like your outfit so much!! The pattern and the color of your skirt are stunning and your blouse and the burgundy coat go perfectly with it!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)