Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2012 - Best of outfits!

 Hey guys!
Another year passed! I can't tell if it was good or bad one, but now that it's ending I can tell for sure that it's been an amazing one! Through 2012 I made a bunch of good memories, I met some amazing people and I learned a lot of new things. It's been a crazy ride but I enjoyed every day of it!
 I know that 2013 is going to be very different and very important to me. I'm about to face new challenges and hopefully when the following year is gone I'm gonna be even happier than I am right now.
 Goodbye 2012!

Here are some of my best outfits this year!






When I started the blog exactly a year ago I didn't know how long it will last and what is going to come out of it but now that I see all those pictures I am truly happy and proud of myself. I'll give my best to post more next year!

Have a wonderful celebration tonight! I'm going to show you my New Year's Eve outfit tomorrow on the first post for the 2013!

Keep it Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)