Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Marry Christmas ★

 Hey sweethearts!
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas! I hope you're having a great time with your family over the table full of homemade dishes! :)











































































































This ring was one of my presents! I love it it's amazing! My best friend got me the same one in white and I already have it in red :) 
 And this kiwi was my contribution to the family dinner :D Sorry the picture is so blurry. I couldn't stop laughing at it!
This is me with the homemade bread that my mother made!


Have yourself a Marry Little Christmas!
Keep it Classy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks adorable,honey!Love it!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog post. Merry Christmas to you and your family, enjoy this special occasion. keep it sharing such relevant articles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)