Friday, November 16, 2012

Violet

 Hey guys!
It's been a while since I last posted a look. The time really flies when you have a thousand tasks around your head.. Another crazy week has passed, I made a dozen projects for school and somewhere in the middle of the week my headphones decided to take a break. And when I say "break" I really mean it. So no music, no free time and no photo shoots. :/ Anyway it wasn't so bad after all- at least the weekend is here and I get to have some rest, some tea, some fun and some more hot sweet tea :)

 Soooo.. whom I must turn to in other to have one careless sunny weekend in Paris, with latest issue of Vogue in my hands, a small table in any coffee shop, hot latte and some macarons in front of me and a view to La Tour Eiffel! Anyone? No? Hmmm..
  I rediscovered this sweet cardigan that my grandmother knitted two years ago and it turned out to be the best thing that I wore during this week! The color is so fresh and the cardigan itself it's so warm and cozy! And I just love the satin ribbon! The cardigan combined with the stripes top and this lovely heart necklace made the outfit look really romantic and sweet.
Cardigan: From my Grandmother
Stripes top: Vintage
Jeans: Fango
Ankle boots: Sandina
Necklace: Vintage
Ring: Local shop
 Photographer: M. Yordanov

 Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures. I really don't know what is happening with my camera.. 
In the next post I'm gonna show you some of my newest purchases :)

Keep it Classy! 

9 comments:

  1. Много си сладка! Този нюанс на лилавото ти стои много хубаво, страхотно попадение!

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Very cool ring! I would gladly take you up on the offer to drink a latte in Paris with a view of the Eiffel Tower, sounds amazing!!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Love the burgundy color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning and you have a fabulous blog, bookmarked you, definitely will be here often. Love the lace! So pretty!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog and I'm following and I hope you can follow me back :)

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is amazing! I love it! :)
    Why don't we follow each other? :D

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! Nice look! Follow you from Spain!! :)

    Look at my blog:
    http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/
    I wish you like it!

    Kiss!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following me! Now I'm following you! :)

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)