Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hush, hush darling..

 Hey! Happy Thanksgiving!
As I said before we don't celebrate the American holidays here, but it's still very fun to watch all your traditions and decoration for the holiday. I think that it's very important to thank for everything and everyone that made your past year what it is! We all have things to be thankful for :)
 This is the outfit with my new cardigan as I promised yesterday! I don't want to part with my skirt! I just can't let it get lost in the bottom of my closet! :D Why can't it be summer all year long? Well I can take a little snow around Christmas day but that's all! And I'm absolutely devastated that I had to put away my dresses. It's just not fair. Anyway this amazing cardigan can make up.
 Today I can't let the Glee cover of No Doubt song "Don't speak" out of my head. It's just such a good song and they sang it with so much emotion. You have to hear it!

Top: Acropol
Skirt: Zhidan
Cardigan: Cubus
Rings: H&M
Necklace and Earrings: Local stores
Shoes: Sandina


Photographer: My mother Zhivka ♥
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Keep it Classy!

8 comments:

  1. Very nice cardigan!! Very pretty look...I agree snow is great on Christmas but after that I want sun and warmth lol

    Thanks for stopping by and showing love. Your comment brightened my day...

    xx
    Krissie

    http://thecriminallyexpensive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. SO nice shoes. Would you like to folow each othe via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Аааа Страхотно! Много ми харесва полата с висока талия, а ботите са невероятни! Изглеждат страшно удобни! ;)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    Целувки, Прес

    ReplyDelete
  4. Изглеждаш страхотно! Много ми харесва целия аутфит!!! Поздравления! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is awesome!! I love your shoes as well as you cardigan and your chic skirt!! The combination is perfect!! You look great!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tights are so beautiful!!! :D And love the glee cover !
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!
    Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment. Yes, I would love to follow each other. :)
    Have a fabulous day!

    xo Vivian
    Flightgirl Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)