Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cold Flavours

 Guys it's getting cold outside! And cloudy! And I really really don't like it. Can I just go somewhere were the summer is just begging so I could have a few more sunny days please? No? Well then I'll just have to keep wearing my warm sweaters and hoping that the winter will come and go quick...
 When I first bought the leggings I just knew that in any circumstances I must wear them with this big vintage sweater! I remember seeing my mother wear it when I was little and I love it ever since. Now that I'm big enough to wear it I feel so good in it! It's so cozy! :)
Sweater: Vintage
Leggings: Koketna
Belt: Vintage
Ring and feather еarrings: Local store


Thank you for stopping by!
Keep it Classy!

7 comments:

  1. love the sweater and the belt! you look amazing <3

    love,
    Lali
    Lali pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Супер е аутфит-ът! Много ми харесват и пуловерът, и клинът! ;)

    P.S. И аз се чудех,дали да не си поръчам от клиновете на Кокетна. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you look!
    I am so glad that some days ago I came across your blog)
    You have very bright personality, every photo is something cool! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect winter clothes!!
    For men, I found best of the winter clothes at mymonteil.com ...!! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)