Monday, November 5, 2012

A trip to Kotel, Bulgaria ~

 Hey guys!
Over the weekend me and my family had a small trip to the beautiful Kotel town. The town has population 7270 inhabitants and it is situated in a picturesque small valley in the eastern part of the Balkan Range, 527 m above the sea level.It's absolutely beautiful place to be in, especially in the autumn. Here you can find some information about the town and it's landmarks.

Kotel is not only a place with majestic nature, fresh air, and pure mountain water, but also an important cultural and historical center. It is called the Stronghold of Bulgarian spirit, Cradle of the Bulgarian Renaissance.
Kotel is a town with beautiful architectonic models from the late Revival and one of the most important centers of weaving art. Its rich history, Renaissance architecture, and marvelous vicinity make this picturesque Balkan town a desired place for national and international tourism.
 The outfit I chose for the day was very comfortable and not to conspicuous. I think that it blended very well with the colors of the autumn :) What I'm wearing is:

Sweater: Terranova
Jeans: Fango
Ankle boots: Sandina
Scarf: Zhidan
Sunglasses: M-look
Earrings: Local store
Ring: SIBYLLA ring from Nelly.com

I had absolutely amazing day, a lot of good memories and a lot of positive experience for the upcoming week :)

All the pictures belong to me! Please don't use them without my permission!

Thank you for stopping at my blog!
Have a great week and
Keep it Classy!

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty forrest! You look great.

    www.slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, like your shoes and the bag :)
    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. И аз съм била там, но на екскурзия с класа ми и много ми хареса :)
    Имаш страхотни обувки и слънчеви очила между другото :)
    Направоо... изглеждаш супер :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those glasses!! !

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com

    I'm in the running to win the Curvy Blog award and would love it if you voted for my blog:
    http://blog.navabi.co.uk/en/voting-curvy-blog-award-2012/
    I'm number 133 and would really really really appreciate the support!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC AND FACEBOOK?
    STEPHILà CREATIONS-MYFASHIONBLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)