Monday, October 29, 2012

Some inspiration and two awards!

 Hey sweethearts!
It's Monday and it's raining like crazy here! You can really feel that November is coming very soon..
 And since the weather is being so changeable (I mean only two days ago it was 24 degrees C..) I'm forced to stay home cause somehow I got the awful flu that is going on around here and I'm wasting a huge amounts of tissues.. 
 Now would be the right time to stop talking about my red nose (I kinda look like Rudolph the reindeer.. so I guess I'm ready for Christmas) and show you some of my favorite pictures from Pinterest.

The pictures are very variable but I like them anyway so I decided to show them to you.
Click the link below to see them all.




























I hope you liked the pictures! Now I'm going to talk to you about the two awards I was nominated for thanks to PuggleWearsPrada.blogspot.com!

and
Liebster Award:
Here's How it Works: The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
What is a Liebster?

The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
3. Choose 5 people and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

Versatile Blogger Award
So here are the rules:
If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
 Thank the person who gave you this award. 
 Include a link to their blog. 
 Next, select 5 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
 Nominate those 5 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog. 
 Finally, tell  7 things about yourself.

OK now let's start with 11 things about me:
1. I'm Bulgarian. I live in a beautiful country with rich history and amazing nature
2. I'm 18 years old and I'm graduating in May next year so I'm very exited about my Hight school ball and getting into college!
3. I have a brother. He is my personal photographer (although he is not very happy about it..) and he takes all of the pictures for my blog. He is younger than me and he just goy into High school.
4. Hello I'm Ivelina and I'm food addict :D No seriously I eat all the time.. Though I don't eat meat or at least I try to. I love sweets, chocolate, gummy bears and any kind of crackers. I enjoy different cuisines and Chinese and Italian are my favorites.
5. I love listening to music. You may have noticed that most of my post titles are lyrics from some songs :)
6. I want to study PR or journalism for my college degree. It's been a dream of mine for a long time now.
7. GOLD. If it's gold- I like it. End of question.
8. You are never ever going to see me wear something from the boyfriend style wave. I like to see this look on other bloggers but I don't see myself with boyfriend jeans, loose tee and pointed heels.. That's just not me.
9. I really like boho chic style, grunge and rock styles but also I'm a BIG fan of this classy, feminine style that makes you look like the perfect lady.
10. I have this blog for almost a year and I've learned so much things around it! It's become a big part of my life and I'm very happy that I started it in a first place.
11. I'd love to travel and see a lot of places but in my list London is on the top! I'd like to visit Paris, Rome and New York as well.
Now is time for the questions I've been asked by Kristine:

1. What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? 
 - A house near the sea or big apartment. Of course they'll have to have a big walk-in closet!
2.  What is your favorite food?
 - It's very hard for me to answer that question. Have you ever tried anything from Bulgarian cuisine? I can't just name one..
3.  What is your favorite part about blogging?
 - Editing the photos and making the post. And then getting all that feed back! It's so refreshing and it's charging me with a lot of positive energy!
4.  What is your favorite season to dress for?
 - That would be summer. I'm not a big fan of cold weather. 
5. If you could visit any country/city, which one would it be?
 - London / Great Britain ♥
6. If you had to choose only 1 store to shop at for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
 - Only 1? If I really had to choose I would say Zara. I always find amazing clothes in there but my budget does not allow large luxuries you know :)
7. What is your favorite item in your closet?
 - My dresses are my favorite items and I can't choose just one of them :)
8. What is your dream career?
 - PR Manager or a magazine editor.
9. How many shoes do you own? Is that too many or too few?
 - Oh I have only about 10-20 pairs and that's quite few but I really like them all and they are just enough for me.
10.  What is your favorite hobby?
 - Making and creating jewelry.I love it and it makes me feel very creative and happy.
11. What has been your best Halloween costume?
 - Well we don't celebrate Halloween in my country so I haven't got a lot of costumes to choose from. But if I have to point one it would be my "Devil's lawyer" costume from the Halloween two years ago. I look hideous but Hey! I was only 16 and it was last minute costume so.. don't judge to hard. Here is a picture.


And here are the questions for my nominees:
1. How did you decided to start your blog?
2. What is your favorite trend this fall/winter?
3. If you had to wear only 1 jewelry for the rest of the month which one of yours would you choose?  
4. Do you have a favorite blogger? What do you like about their style?
5. What is the most expensive thing in your closet?
6. What would be your Halloween costume this year?
7. Is there anything that you wouldn't wear even if your life depends on it? 
8.What pair of colors you would never combine for wear together?
9. What is the first thing you look at in another person's outfit? 
10. What is the thing that you can't live without?
11. What is your next "must have" purchase?
MY NOMINEES (for both awards or choose one!)
http://slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com/
http://kameliaandpearls.blogspot.com/
http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/
http://lilsbigworld.blogspot.com/
http://stitcheswithoutriches.blogspot.com/
A big thanks to Kristine from http://pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com for nominating me! I'm very honored and happy that you choose my blog!
Well that's everything for today! Tomorrow I'll show you my new outfit!
Have a great week and
Keep it Classy!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll answer the questions tomorrow. :)

    www.slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me Dear, I'm very flatted and happy that you choose my blog, I will answer all the questions as soon as I can:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Леле, Ивс, много ти благодаря за номинациите! Но аз не се вписвам в регламента за Liebster Award, тъй като имам повече от 200 follow-ъри :) Но все пак много ти благодаря за оказаната чест! Бъди сигурна, че и аз бих те номинирала! Между другото, постнала си много вдъхновяващи снимки и нямам търпение утре да видя новия ти аутфит!

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    Целувки, Прес

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. А и във следващия ми пост ще сложа Versatile Blogger Award и ще напиша седем неща за себе си :) Ще ти пратя линк, за да го прочетеш и ,също така, защото ще отбележа и блога ти :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the awards!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)