Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Let's be adventurous!

 Hello again!
Here is the next outfit! As you can see I remade the previous outfit from the Stressed but well dressed post into something more casual and comfy! That's what I love about styling- you can make a various outfits using the same piece of clothing and they are all going to be completely different!
 Here I am wearing the top and the cardigan from the previous post but I combined them with my dark blue jeans, the yellow scarf and my owl necklace. Isn't it amazing how different look it is compared to the previous? I'm very happy with the result.

 Jeans: Fango
Top: Unknown
Cardigan: Zhidan
Scarf: Vintage
Jewelry: Local shops
Ankle boots: Sandina
  Photographer: M. Yourdanov
 
Please don't forget to like my Facebook page!
Keep it Classy!

15 comments:

  1. Lovely style!
    I like the necklace!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Страхотни шал и жилетка! Майка ти продава ли дрехите, които шие или го прави само за удоволствие? Защото са страшно готини :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me!
    I am following you back!
    Keep in touch!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sweety, very nice blog, now I'm your new follower, amazing graphics and more :*
    If you want see my blog and tell me if you like my style.. on the right there is the translator for more languages,

    kiss jexika lyter


    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want :))

    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice casual outfit! Love the yellow scarf.

    xx Fesi-Noir

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same necklace :D
    Love it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting background! ;-)

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely,
    such great photos!!! Love your outfit
    I really like this post! I can't wait to see what you do next !
    Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other:)
    Have a great week
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog and pics. :)

    Have a nice day dear!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) Following you dear. xoxo
      See you soon!

      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Beautiful look! I love the way your accessorized it! The scarf and necklace are fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely look, I really like that necklace. Such great inspiration here from your blog, would love it if you could check out mine and maybe we could follow each other? Hope you have an amazing halloween and that you're well hun.

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)