Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fuck Swag

  Heeey!
You know how once in a while I got this "mood" and I dress in black head to toe.. Well guess what- black is back! I already told you that we don't celebrate Halloween in my country so I don't have a costume to show you. Instead I decided to post this dark rock outfit that's been in my head for a while but I never really had a chance to wear.

 Хеее!
Нали знаете как от време на време ме хващат лудите и се обличам от горе до долу в черно.. Е познайте какво- черното е тук отново! Знаете че Хелоуин не е български празник и че не го празнуваме официално, за това нямам костюм, който да ви покажа. Вместо това реших да публикувам този мрачен "рок" аутфит, който ми се върти в главата от доста време, но все нямах повод да го облека.
I hope I didn't shock you or something. I mean after the previous 4 very very casual outfits this one is pretty harsh.. But after all- hey it's still me :D Anyway I hope you like it as much as I do!
 In this outfit I'm wearing all of my new clothes that I recently got myself. I've never wore leggings before and if I have to be completely honest I was avoiding them fiercely! The thing is that I don't find my legs good enough for that kind of exposure but after I saw thousands of pictures of all kinds of people who wear them I overcame the fear and bought this pair. AND NOW I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THEM OFF! I'm very surprised of myself and I think that's a good thing. :)
 The shirt is new too. It's actually my brother's but since I chose it for him I got the right to wear it :)
The jacket- ohh the jacket! Isn't it beautiful! My mother sew it from one of my designs and I embroidered all the little studs on it (a total of 144). It was really hard work bout it was all worth it! You can't find something like this in stores around here- it's absolutely one of a kind.

Надявам се че не съм ви шокирала или нещо такова. Имам предвид, след последните много, много ежедневни аутфити, този идва като гръм от ясно небе.. но пък въпреки всичко- това пак съм си аз! Надявам се този аутфит да ви харесва толкова колкото и на мен!
 В този тоалет съчетах почти всички нови дрехи, с които се сдобих наскоро. Никога не съм носила клинове преди и ако трябва да съм честна- ожесточено ги избягвах! Въпроса е че изобщо не харесвам краката си, но след като видях хиляди снимки на различни хора с клинове, превъзмогнах страхът си и си купих този чифт! СЕГА НЕ МОГА ДА ГО СВАЛЯ! Много съм изненадана от себе си, но мисля че това е за добро :) 
 Тениската също е нова. Всъщност е на брат ми, но след като аз я избрах, реших че мога да я понося :) Якето! Охх якето! Не е ли страхотно? Майка ми го заши по мой дизайн и аз бродирах всички тези малки шипчета (144 на брой). Беше много работа, обаче си струваше! Никъде по магазините няма такова!

Jacket: Zhidan + DIY studs
T-shirt: New Yorker
Leggings: Koketna.com
Ankle boots: Sandina
Bracelet: New Yourker
Hope you're having a wonderful day! Don't forget to..
and Keep it Classy of course!

15 comments:

  1. wowww! You look great, love those pants and the tee so much!
    Happy hallowen!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha like your shirt!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    You look beautiful!
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day,
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Изглеждаш супер, Ивс! Определено трябва да носиш черно! И якето наистина е много готино... шипчетата са супер сладки! Между другото.. винаги съм обожавала leather-like клинове :D
    И готини тениска ;)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look!

    Maybe you want to follow eatch other? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back now lovely.
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my country it is not celebrated Halloween. :)
    i follow this blog.
    100 !~:)
    http://inspirations-fashion-silver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is so classy and you look amazing! Interesting blog, I like your ideas :)
    Please check out my new post, I think you'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking gorgeous! love the message on the shirt <3

    love,
    Lali
    Lali pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woow I love this outfit, also you look super great!
    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great ankle boots and nail polish!Love them!
    I'm following back on GFC
    When you have a chance take a look at my new post:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look really cool!
    "Fuck swag" - I love this T-shirt so much. Something usual, but almost amazing!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)