Friday, October 26, 2012

Agate

 Hey!
Here is the second outfit from yesterday! As I already told you I had to change clothes a couple of times and this is the second outfit which includes elements from the previous outfit transformed into another one. Here I kept the sweater but I get rid of the burgundy skirt and replaced it with my casual black one. Also I left the long boots at home and jumped right into my new ankle boots! I love them! They are very comfy and easy to match with almost everything!
 The whole outfit looks quite businesslike (in my opinion) when I put the blazer on but I like very much this slightly official and neat look.  

 Хей! 
Ето го и вторият аутфит от вчера! Както вече ви казах, трябваше да сменя няколко тоалета и това е вторият, който включва елементи от предишния. Този път запазих пуловера, но махнах кожената пола и я замених с по- обикновенната ми черна. Така пуловера наистина изпъква прекрасно. Освен това замених ботушите с новите боти които си взех наскоро. Прекрасни са! Мога да изкарам цял ден с тях, без след това да изпитвам адски болки в краката :D Много са удобни и е супер лесно да ги съчетая с почти всичките си дрехи.
 Целият аутфит изглежда доста делово, когато сложа и блейзера, но пък на мен много ми харесва този леко официален но пък спретнат и стегнат външен вид.
I'm sure you've already noticed this beautiful agate necklace that I won from Girl & Closet! If you haven't seen the first outfit that I wore it with be sure to check it out here- The Glamorous life! I just love how this gold chain matches with the color of the sweater. They complement each other very well.


Сигурна съм че вече сте забелязали прекрасното колие с ахат, което спечелих от Girl & Closet! Ако не сте виждали първият аутфит с него, можете да го направите тук- The Glamorous life! Много ми харесва как златната верижка изпъква и се връзва перфектно с цвета на пуловера. Двете много си подхождат.
Blazer: Zhidan
Sweater: Tally Weijl
Skirt: Zhidan
Ankle boots: Sandina
Necklace: DARK SKIES necklace from Oh, Poppy.
Rings: H&M
Sunglasses: M-look
Photographer: M. Yourdanov

Thank you for visiting my blog! Don't forget to leave me a comment! :) The next outfit from the series is coming very soon!

Благодаря ви че се спряхте в блога ми! Не забравяйте да оставите коментар, страшно ми е приятно да чета всичко което сте написали :) Следващия аутфит от поредицата идва много скоро!

Keep it Classy!  

6 comments:

  1. Love the color of your jumper! Nice blog! Would you like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know! ; )
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following you too dear, thank you so much and keep in touch! ; )

      Delete
  2. oh yes!love the color of that sweater! Lovely outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a chic and professional outfit here dear! i love the details, the necklace is wonderful.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Страхотен пуловер! Изглежда много мекичък и топъл :) И колието е супер стилно :)

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh, you are so pretty! ♥♥♥♥ *-*


    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)