Saturday, September 8, 2012

Leaves / Black skirt challenge 4

Hey! Here is the 4th outfit from my Black skirt challenge! This is another one of my favorite blouses made by my mother again! It's from my "tops with bat sleeves" period :D The necklace is made by me again. A week ago I was caught up with creative enthusiasm and I made myself 3 new necklaces. You already saw the pearl one, this is the second necklace and I will soon show you the third one!


Top: Zhidan
Skirt: Zhidan
Necklace: DIY
Clutch: Zhidan
Bracelet: DIY
Ring: DIY and local shop 



BS challenge posts so far: 
 
Don't forget to like my Facebook page and to sigh in for my giveaway Here!
Keep it Classy!

9 comments:

  1. Страхотна, разбира се! Наистина ли майка ти шие тези дрехи :О Много е добра, честно! Завиждам ти... щеше да е хубаво, понякога като не мога да намеря точно това, което поискам по магазините да накарам майка ми да го ушие :D И колието е страхотно :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    целувки, Прес

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics!
    Mind to check out my blog? Maybe we can follow each other
    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you made the necklace? it's so beautiful!

    mind checking out my blog and maybe even follow each other? :)
    -Ira
    Simpler Pleasures of Existence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Privet!!!

    You look so beautiful. Wonderful necklace!

    Check my new post - VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT in Milan.

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and talented. I especially love your shirt <3
    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. много сладурско! Колието е страхотно!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Колието е ненормално красиво! Просто е върха, адски стилно! Поздравления за добрата работа :)

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful drapey top!!

    <3 Jing
    http://jingandcharley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)