Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



For those of you who don’t know this explains the award...
".. The Liebster Blog Award is given upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
Rules:
1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Then create 11 of your own questions for the people you will tag.
2. Choose 5 people to nominate the award and notify (via comment, message, etc).
3. Link the tagger and the nominees in your post.

Press's questions for me are:

How will you define your style? - I'm not really sure but I'll say how I want it to be defined - girly, sometimes edgy but always classy.
How often do you go shopping? - I make a tour around my favorite shops almost every week but I'm very careful at what I am buying. I don't want to buy something just because of a shopping, and when I look at it on the next day to be like "What the hell were I thinking?". Also since my mother make most of my clothes and I design and make my own jewelry I don't need to by a lot of things :)
Sateen or velvet? - Sateen!
Why did you make your blog? - Because I wanted to show myself that I can look good too, and I really wanted to have some kind of blog so.. Here it is!
Which fashion week you want to visit? - Mmm.. ALL of them! :D But no seriously I would really like to visit the NY, London or Paris's fashion weeks.
In which city would you like to go for shopping? - London
High heels or wedges? - It depends but for a day walk I would chose wedges and for a night out high heels.
How many pairs of shoes do you have? :D - Not enough :D
What do you want to buy the most right now? - Shoes! Aaand one beautiful necklace I saw these days.
Do you like the "boyfriend" style? - Personally I don't see myself in this style cause it's really not my thing but I really like how some of the bloggers rock this look.
Do you own a Little Black Dress (woman's weapon :D) - I own a couple actually :D 


Now here are my questions:
 1. Where do you get your inspiration from?
 2. Do you like making your own jewelry or clothes (DIY stuff)?
 3. Do you have a favorite movie, TV series or music video which inspires you for your outfits?
 4. Girly or edgy?
 5. Black or White?
 6. Do you have a favorite designer? 
 7. In which city would you live at if you could?
 8. Who are your favorite fashion bloggers? 
 9. What is the one thing that you would never wear?
10. On the cover of which magazine would you like to be if you had a chance?
11. What do you think about neon?


And my nominees are:

I'd like to thank to the lovely Preslava from gamesoffashion.blogspot.com who nominated me :) Благодяря ти Прес! 

xo
Keep it Classy!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much dear! This is so sweet of you. It's actually my 3rd nomination but I'm still answering your questions. :)


    ♥M.
    starsandstitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the blogs you nominated! :)

    http://nettiesolon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. За нищо! 100% заслужено! Надявам се няма да имаш нищо против ако скоро се свържа с теб лично :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Абослютно нищо против, даже бих се радвала :) И как да не ти благодаря, това ми е първата награда за блога изобщо, и съм много радостна, че идва точно от теб :)

      Delete
  4. Честита наградаа :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for nominating me! I actually got this award just a bit ago but its always nice to be thought of again and I loved reading all your answers! Congrats on getting the award!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)