Friday, August 3, 2012

If You're a Bird, I'm a Bird.

 Hello!
Today's post is really short. Outside is raining and although I like the smell of the summer rain I can't go out and take a nice pictures. So I give you these ones. I went to the sea with my best friend last month and we had a great time at the coast. It was at dusk and the water was so perfect.. I played like a little child with the waves and I'm not even ashamed :D

If I can't shoot an outfit tomorrow, I've prepared some really nice things to show you so stay tuned.
 I'm going to bake some muffins now and later I hope I'll find some time to watch Pride and Prejudice (with Keira Knightley) or another episode of Upstairs Downstairs :)

Thanks for visiting!
Keep it Classy!

5 comments:

  1. maybe you like my style. lots of kisses....fran

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Обожавам летните снимки, роклята ти е страхотна!

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Страхотни снимки! Нямам търпение и аз да отида на морето <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Оу благодаря ти за милия коментар! Най- искренно ти пожелавам скоро и ти да се насладиш на хубавите летни дни близо до морето :)

      Delete
  4. Адашката :) прекрасни снимки и изобщо- лекия преглед, който направих, ми допадна много- обличаш се супер :)

    ПОздрави,

    Ивалина

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)