Monday, August 20, 2012

I want to fly.. up, up in the sky!

 Hey!
I realized only yesterday that in all of my recant posts I have shown you only dresses. I didn't plan it but that's what I've been wearing these days so yeah.. I just really love all of my dresses! I decided to show you one last post with dress today. This one is quite new. My mother sew it this month and I wore it for the first time yesterday. It's really soft and fun to wear! It's longer in the back and when I walk it feels like I'm flying :)

This beautiful necklace with my name on it is a present for my birthday from my best friend. I just love it  ♥
Това прекрасно колие е подарък за рожденият ми ден от най- добрата ми приятелка. Обожавам го!

Dress: Zhidan
Necklace: Handmade
Ring: DIY
Sunglasses: M-look
Earring: Vintage
 

Ok guys, I gotta go now :) I hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Keep it Classy!

9 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty dress! I love the subtle hi-low hem and how you paired it with flats :)

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! Chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. още една невероятна рокля ! :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I have a surprise for you in my blog! You won LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD with 4 others on my blog! Read more about it on this link and see what you have to do next! Congratulations !!! :)

    Check it here: http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Really loving the dress on you! Awesome blog dear, love your outfit posts! Following you now. Looking forward to your next posts!

    Visit my blog too and follow if you want. I'd love to be friends with you. :)
    ♥ M.
    starsandstitches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Обожавам роклята <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog!!!
    i love this post. i have just followed you!

    ANNALITTLEFASHION.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)