Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall/ Winter wishlist! + 20% discount from Antiquity Travelers!



Tally WeiJl skirt / H&M sweater


ZARA sweathers


This are the sweaters I want for this winter! They are so amazing! I love the applications on the gray one! And I want a leather skirt for this season so I chose this leather skirt from Tally Weijl and the other one from Zara (it's on the picture with the red sweater). These are definitely my fashion fall picks!


Also I had a surprise! The lovely Cynthia from Antiquity Travelers gave me a special code for her shop at Etsy! You can save 20% using the code "FashionThrill"! Isn't that great?! You can have a pair of her wonderful earrings HERE!


5 comments:

  1. Определено подкрепям изборът ти.Полата и сивият пуловер са прекрасни :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ivs! I have some exciting news! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. And I would really like you to participate because I want to know more about you. For more info and instructions come to my blog! I have made some nice and exciting questions!
    Dolly
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my Etsy shop! The peridot and marcasite earrings are one of personal favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaa първата пола е разкошнаа <3

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)