Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunny, sunny, poppies, glam!

 Heyy lovelies!
What a beautiful, beautiful day! I'm so happy and I don't even know why! Today I wore my new t-shirt that my mother sew yesterday (yeah no joking :P) and I found this place near my apartment full of poppies! There are a few constructions around this beautiful place but do not pay attention to them :D 

 Ohh I'm so happy I found this lovely place! The pictures turn out amazing (in my opinion :). I would make some more there next time too!

Have a wonderful and sunny day!
Keep it Classy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I am Bulgarian blogging from the USA:) Nice to meet you! I am following you. You can follow me back if you want:)
    Priyatna vecher! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh blagodarq ti! I followed you back! :P So nice to meet you too!

      xx Ivs

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)