Tuesday, May 8, 2012

On Tuesdays I wear pink!

 Hello again!
Tuesday is over. I managed to survive the day which is a good thing in mind that I had German classes today... I'm sorry if anyone is from Germany- I don't have anything against your country, I just can't learn that language! But I'm not gonna complain now- here is the today's outfit!


Jeans: Tally WeiJl
Shirt: Akropol
Bracelet: DIY (I'm gonna make a post about this project soon)
Ring: DIY


 I can't wait tomorrow to come! I have some really nice plans for the afternoon :) You can expect a few photos soon.

Keep it Classy

2 comments:

  1. the colour of the legginsg are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jeans and the sunnies! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)