Monday, May 7, 2012

Neon! Never let me go.. ♫

Hey!
It's been a while since my last post but here I am with a new outfit! It's neon time! Big dose of neon.. :D Any way this is one of the first dresses that my mother sew me. Last year it came to me that I could wear it with this orange belt but I wore it only once with it (it was crazy karaoke party with my best friend :D).

Dress: Zhidan
Clutch: Zhidan
Belt: I don't really remember where did I got it from
Jewels: Vintage
I'm having great time this past few days. It's really hot outside and I can't understand how it became from -10°C to +29°C so fast! Since it was only yesterday when I wore my sweaters and now I go out in my summer dresses already. It's crazy!

On 15-th this month is the opening of the new mall in my city- Mall Galleria. It's going to have a lot of new stores like H&M, Stradivarius, Bershka and many others. I can't wait! I'm very excited bout the opening, I hope I would have enough time (and energy) to see all stores and to take some pictures! 

At the end I leave you with this amazing song by Florence and The Machine! I love them! Flo's voice is amazing!



Have a great week everyone!
Keep it classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)