Saturday, May 19, 2012

Let's go to the mall today.. ♫♪

 Hey!
I finally found some time to write a new post! This was such a crazy week and I had so much work that I couldn't find a time to make some photos. On Tuesday I was at the opening of the new mall- "Mall Galleria Burgas". I didn't have time to take a look at all the new stores in it, cause I worked as a waitress at the opening of Cinema City. The work was hard but it was a cool experience. After all it was all worth it, because with the money of the catering I will take my family to see the mall and then we are going to watch the Avengers :)
 After I couldn't take a nice look at the all stores at the opening, today I went again with my best friend and we made a nice tour around the mall. Some of the new stores are H&M, Bershka, Humanic, Oysho, Zara and many others restaurants, sport center, bowling and coffees..  You can see the official site of the mall here - http://www.galleriaburgas.bg/?lang=en

 My outfit for today was:
Blouse: Zhidan
Jeans: Terranova
Sunglasses: Sandro Carsetti
Heels: 

Keep it Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)