Sunday, April 29, 2012

The sea garden..

 Hello!
I had wonderful day with my mother and my father in our town's sea garden! The weather was amazing! The sun was shining all day long and only slight sea ​​breeze was blowing.. It was magical!


In the sea garden today was held the annual fair of the flowers "Flora Burgas". Every year at the end of April they plant tulips in all colors around the alleys and they made an exhibition of interesting flowers and sculptures made of them. Also many traders place their plants around the sea garden and you can buy some very beautiful flowers..


It's really beautiful to watch all the blooming trees around the garden and viewing the perfectly blue sea in the background..
 Today I was wearing:




Knotted blouse: My grandmother made it
Jeans: Fango
Clutch: Zhidan
Bracelet and earrings: Mart BG
Necklace: Vintage 
 

 I found this lovely dandelion standing up in the grass right next to the sea. There were some great shots with it :) 
Thank you all for reading! I have some ideas for tomorrow's outfit so be sure to check my blog again!
Keep it Classy!

4 comments:

  1. i adore the white shoes and the name of your blog!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your peach top and gorgeous glasses ! Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each others blogs via bloglovin or with blogger? or even both?

    have a nice day!

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit!
    love ur top!

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)