Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rolling Stones baby :P


Hey lovelies!
Here I am again! If you follow me on Chicisimo you have probably already seen this T-shit. I really live it, it's gift from my best friend for my birthday :) The color is so fresh and of course I love the Rolling Stones logo with British flag.
Tomorrow is my mother's birthday so I gotta find the best present and prepare the dinner. So wish me luck and wish her Happy Bday if you want to :)


T-shirt: Terranova
Skirt: Zhidan
Sunglasses: Zule
Earrings: Mart BG

http://prikachi.com/images/361/4666361L.jpgThanks for reading!
Keep it Classy and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. I love your shoes, you have such a pretty smile

    Following, and looking forward to future posts.
    Xo
    Lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit ! Love that jacket :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post: these shoots are great!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the rolling stones!!


    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)