Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just like a rose..


Heyy people!
It's dark outside... I mean really really dark. I want sun ☼ But let me show you the outfit that I prepered for you today, before I go and pray for better weather :D

Здравейтее!
Вън е мрачно... Много, много мрачно. Искам слънцее ☼ Обаче нека ви покажа аутфита, който съм ви приготвила за днес, преди да отида да се моля за по- добро време :D

Soo let's see what do we have today- Pink shirt! Yeah and it's vintage, my dad's actually. I thought after I wore my mother's dress, why shouldn't I try something from my dad, and here I am! I found this shirt deep in the closet and I immediately knew how to wear it.

И така, нека видим какво имаме днес- Розова риза! Да, винтидж е, и е на баща ми. Помислих си, че след като носих роклята на майка си, трябва да пробвам и нещо на баща ми, така че ето ме! Намерих тази риза много на дълбоко в гардероба и веднага ми хрумна как да я нося.

Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: Terranova
Belt: Vintage
Pink bracelet: DIY
Metal bracelet: I don't really know. It was a present
Clutch: DIY
Dove necklace: Mart BG

That's all for today! Now I'll go and make myself something for late lunch, and then I will watch some of my favorite series- How I met your mother, 2 broke girls, Gossip Girl, Two and a half men and I will cast an eye on the new HBO series- Girls.

Това е за днес! Сега ще отида да си направя някакъв късен обяд, и после ще гледам някои от любимите си сериали- Как се запознах с майка ви, 2 разорени момичета, Клюкарката, Двама мъже и половина и ще хвърля око и на новият сериал на HBO- Момичета.


At the end quick greeting with the Rizzle Kicks song Mama Do The Hump (it had been all day in my head)



See you back soon!
Keep it Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)