Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Easter!


Hey!
I hope you have as nice weekend as I do! The weather today is wonderful and I'm having great Easter with my family! The trees outside my building are getting greener with each passing day :) It's amazing outside.

Здравейте!
Надявам се и вашият уикенд да е толкова хубав колкото и моя! Времето днес е страхотно и прекарвам Великден със семейството си! Дърветата пред блока ми стават все по- зелени със всеки изминал ден. Удивително е :)
Skirt: Vintage
T- Shirt: Akropol
Owl necklace: DIY
Bow ring: DIY

Here are my Easter eggs :P / Ето ги и Великденските ни яйца :P
Thanks for reading! And... / Благодаря ви че посетихте блога ми и...
:P

1 comment:

  1. the eggs are so cute! love the message. you have a great blog. i enjoyed browsing... and you have a new follower on google. i'd be honored to stay connected with you. cheers from usa!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)