Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dog days are over ☼

 Hey hey!
I'm so tired right now, I can barely stand on my feet.. But despite that I had such and amazing and wonderful day. I was up and working from 6 am till 6 pm- I was cooking till noon, then I was a waitress in a cocktail and then I had a little walk round the city with my best friend Dani. It was really funny day and we were laughing a lot :D

About my outfit today- it wasn't really special. When I woke up I just wanted to put on something comfortable which I can make the day with. I know this is an unforgivable thing for a fashion blogger but I promise that in the next few days I will publish some very interesting outfits. 
 You have already seen the t-shirt, the skirt and the jacket in the other posts, only the sunglasses are new :) 

T-shirt: Tally Weijl
Skirt: Zhidan
Jacket: Hanbani
Bag: Hangfan

I'm so happy that the summer is coming! I had my first slushy for the year and when I saw that the fountains are finally on it really felt like the dark (dog) days are over :D




That's all for today! I hope you are having an incredible day too!
Keep it Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)