Sunday, March 11, 2012

Style Inspiration~ 2 Pippa Middleton

Hello!
I haven't wrote this week cause I was very ill and I couldn't go out and take photos of my outfits but I really hope that I'm gonna be fine soon and then I'll post more stuff.

After I can't write about my own style the least I could do is write about somebody else's outfits! Here it comes post two of my rubric- Style Inspiration! This week I choose to write about the younger sister of the Duchess of Cambridge- Pippa Middleton! I don't know why but I really like Pippa- she always looks very good and she seems to be very nice and lovely person. So here is a little more info about her:

Philippa Charlotte "Pippa" Middleton was born on 6 September 1983. In 1995, the Middletons moved to Bucklebury, Berkshire. Like her sister, Middleton was first educated at St Andrew's School, Pangbourne.She got her higher education in Scotland, attending the University of Edinburgh to study English literature.
Middleton's mother set up 'Party Pieces', a company which began by making party bags and went on to sell party supplies and decorations by mail order. Following graduation, in 2008 Middleton briefly worked at a public relations firm promoting luxury products, then she took on an events management job with Table Talk, a company based in London which organises corporate events and parties. Pippa currently works two days a week for her parents' company Party Pieces, editing the web magazine Party Times.


Now more about her style... What I like about her is that despite everything she is still an ordinary working woman with very casual daily style. She doesn't pay particular attention to her hair, she doesn't use a lot of make up, her jewels are always very simple and her outfits are very comfy with clean design.

She often combines clean informal dress with blazer, big bag and sunglasses. She wears ankle boots, flats, printed scarf and she likes skirts above the knee.


The colors that she prefers are by the darker gamma- black, brown, gray but she also likes blue and sometimes you can see her in white, red and even pink.





So I hope you liked today's post! I hope I could write more next week!
Keep it Classy by then!


Images: JustJared.com
Info: Wikipedia.org

1 comment:

  1. Пипа е наистина много стилна! :)))

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)