Tuesday, March 20, 2012

School girl glam + new blog layout!

Hello!
I'm so happy to be back! Not that I've been anywhere for the past few days it's just that I didn't have Internet ant home and I wasn't able to write here but now- here I am!
First I'd like to start with thanks to everyone who are visiting my blog. I know it's not the best fashion blog or anything but for me is a big deal and I'm really excited about it. So thanks for reading and I hope you like what you see.
So in one of the previous posts I wrote:
"People say that spring is a time of new birth and new beginnings. I hope that's true I'm sick of this winter and I definitely need a new start and new things to do."
It turn out to be true. There are new things coming ahead of me and I'm really happy that I get to do something new. I'm about to be one of the journalists covering the festival "Turn on the city" which will take place in Burgas (Bulgaria) this weekend. I'm not gonna be a real journalist it's more like a workshop thing but I'm quite excited and I hope it's going to be very fun and helpful.
The other new thing is as you can see the new layout of the blog. I've been
trying out several different designs by now but they never suit me quite well and this one is just what I was looking for! I hope you like!

And now the outfit! I was wearing it yesterday (19.03). The weather was wonderful! 25
°C! Almoust summer..


Just like a school uniform right? :D Actually it's not but I wanted it to look that way. You know- something like Gossip Girl's Constance Billard School look. The skirt is brand new, literally- my mother sew it the day before. I made the ribbon by myself. I think it's a nice touch.

Here are some details:

Let me know what you think!
Keep it Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)