Thursday, March 22, 2012

New haircut and floral top :]

Hey!
I have a new haircut!!! I didn't plan it but as soon as I sat on my hairstylist's chair I was like- "Just do it" :) And here is it- now my hair is much shorter! Although I'm still getting use to it and I miss my long hair, I'm pretty happy about the change. Now I can try a variety of buns and hairstyles that I couldn't do before.

Здравейте!
Имам нова прическа!!! Не я бях планирала, но веднага след като седнах на фризьорският стол просто си казах "Давай" и ето го резултата- косата ми е доста по- къса от преди :) Въпреки че все още свиквам и че все още дългата ми коса ми липсва, съм щастлива от промяната. Сега мога да пробвам различни кокове и прически, които не можех да си правя преди.

And now about the outfit:
Top: Atmosphere
Jeans: Terranova
Sunglasses: Sandro Carsetti
Cardigan: Bic Bok
Leather jacket: Hanbani
Earings: Mart bg
Bracelet: Mart bg

Thanks for reading again!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Keep it Classy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Top...Love it :)

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)