Friday, March 16, 2012

Let Your Colors Burst ~

Hello lovelies!
It's such a beautiful weather outside today that I couldn't be more happy! Yesterday it was snowing and today- sun, blue sky and warm air... I can really feel the spring making her way through. People say that spring is a time of new birth and new beginnings. I hope that's true I'm sick of this winter and I definitely need a new start and new things to do.

Здравейте, сладури!
Времето вън е просто прекрасно, няма начин да съм по- щастлива в момента. Вчера валя сняг, а днес- слънце, синьо небе и топъл въздух... Вече усещам как пролетта се задава. Хората казват че тя носи прераждане и ново начало. Надявам се да е вярно, защото ми писна от тази зима и определено имам нужда от нов старт и нови неща, с които да се занимавам.


Today's outfit is one of my favorite daily casual looks. I love that flax scarf! I bought it may be 4 or 5 years ago and I still can't get enough of it! :)

Днешният аутфит е една от любимите ми дневни и неофициални визии. Дбожавам този ленен шал! Купих го преди 4 или 5 години и все още не мога да му се нарадвам. :)


Sweater - Zhidan (my mother sew it)
Jeans - Terranova
Scarf - unknown
Shoes - Sadina
Sunglasses - Sandro Carsetti


I hope you like that outfit! Have a wonderful day ;)
And...
Keep it Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)