Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pinky pink


Hello, hello!
Today's post is about my yesterday's outfit :D So I recently went to Tally Weijl and I couldn't take my eyes off this pink jeans. I never had any jeans in color deferent than blue or black, and now that I found these I fell in love with them. And yesterday when I put them for the first time I wanted to make them even more noticeable so I matched them with this grey sweater and I think it turn out really good. My nails were pink too and the mood that came with this outfit was just great! I added the turquoise ring too so the day was all about fresh colors.



I would like to draw more attention to the earrings. Inspired by the pink jeans I finally found some time to repaint them. It took 3 day to take them apart, paint them with one old nail polish and put them back together. Here is the final result:

Before and After



Keep it classy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)