Thursday, January 19, 2012

Golden Globes review part 1

Hello lovelies!
I'm so sorry for not posting things in a while... I've been very busy lately but I hope I'll find more time from now on.
On Sunday Golden Globes Awards take place in Hollywood. We saw a lot of celebrities on the red carpet and I really liked most of the dresses. So now I'm gonna show you my favorites, my "Not-so-favorite" and "Oh-my-Gosh-NO" :D

Let's start with the ones I really liked :]

Emma Stone with her "custom-made deep plum tulle siren gown with raspberry paneling side insert and strong embroidered shoulder from Lanvin" was amazing! I loved the dress- the colors are lovely and on her tan and hair color it looks really great.
I recently watched "Crazy, Stupid, Love." and I liked it- I mean Ryan Gosling- come on! :D I like Emma since I watched "Easy A" and now I just love her!


















Next on the list is Lea Michele! With her Marchesa, Jimmy Choo shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels Lea was amazing! She is very beautiful and with that dress her beauty shines even more. Lea is very sweet girl but with that dress she looks like a gorgeous young woman.











Here we have Kate Beckinsale. She wore mind-blowing Roberto Cavalli dress. Simple but so beautiful! Her hair and make up are really simple too, but she looks perfect. Roberto Cavalli is one of my fav designers and with this dress I reminded myself why. Two words- b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l and classy!















Miss Dianna Agron is so amazing in that red lace dress that I can't even look at her. I envy her so much- she is really beautiful and with red lips and that hair style she looks like the perfect Barbie doll.


















Next in the "oh-so-beautiful" list is Kate Walsh. I really like the model of the dress and with the feathers it's really romantic.










I think for now that's all. I'll post the "Not-so-favorite" list as soon as I can. Thank you for looking and

Keep it classy!

7 comments:

  1. Emma Stone looked so beautiful! i just loved her fringed dress! and ofcourse i love her too! i love your blog! you have really good taste!

    follow me too? :)

    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/
    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/
    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! Of course I'd follow you. You have amazing blog! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. О какъв хубав български блог :))) Много добра селекция :) Роклята на Ема ми е любима заедно с тази на Анджелина

    ReplyDelete
  4. Оооо още едно българче! :) Веднага ще те последвам, много ми е хубаво като видя българска реч наоколо.
    Благодаря за милите думи, още съм нова в това и гледам да наваксвам, но ми е трудно все още :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Роклите на Кейт Бекинсейл и Ема Стоун са ми фаворити. Но Кейт е просто толкова елегантна <3
    Диана е невероятно красива. Страшно много я харесвам, но роклята и ми идва малко в повече. Може би щеше да ми хареса ако беше малко по-изчистена.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)